Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2023/201
Position: Project Engineer, Gangwal School of Medical Science and Technology, IIT Kanpur.
We are looking for dynamic and motivated candidates with strong interest and/or experience in medical device development to work towards the development of percutaneous circulatory support devices and allied systems.
- M.E./M.Tech. (Electrical/Power electronics) or B.Tech. (Electrical) + 3 year Experience.
- Research and/or product design and development experience in power converters, electrical motor design, control electronics, PCB design (eagle/Altium), microcontroller programming and interfacing.
- Experience in conceptualization, design, and conduct of experiments, and data analysis, interpretation, and presentation.
- Experience in medical device development and knowledge of biomedical product lifecycle.
- Proficient in the use of analysis tools/softwares such as COMSOL, Ansys, and Solidworks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work as a part of a dynamic group.
Term of Appointment: 1 year
INR 31600-2600-78400 pm (consolidated). A higher starting salary may be considered for exceptionally qualified/experienced candidates as per IITK Rules.
Candidates with lower qualification (B.Tech. + 1 year experience) than mentioned above can also apply. If selected, they will be offered positions lower than Project Engineer.
Interested candidates can email their applications (CV and a cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5 p.m. on 30th September 2023.
Dr. Niraj Sinha, Dr. Pranav Joshi
Department of Mechanical Engineering
and Gangwal School of Medical Science and Technology
Ph: 0512 259 2023