Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/049
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post of Project Engineer/Project Scientist under the project entitled “Large Area Opto-Electronics for Australia and India: From Materials to Advanced Devices” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
Minimum Qualification: M. Tech OR B. Tech with M.B.A. OR B.Tech + 3 years relevant experience / Ph.D. OR M.Sc. + 3 years relevant
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- Educational background should be in organic electronics, electronic materials, semiconductor physics, microsystems, optics or photonics.
- PhD with specialization in organic electronics, microfabrication
- Experience in fabrication of organic electronic devices
- Experience in OLED stack development or optoelectronic device simulation using tools like Setfos, Lumeric or similar would be an advantage.
- Experience in optics design, ray tracing in multilayer thin films, design/fabrication of micro-optical components like micro-lens arrays/periodic microstructures.
Nature of work:
- Optical design and efficiency improvement of OLED stacks with outcoupling structures.
- Study the effect of outcoupling structures on the emission characteristics
- Fabrication of solution processed OLEDs with different outcoupling structures.
- Experimental design and analysis of experimental data
- Testing of OLED devices and documentation
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract (may be extended)
Number of position: 01 (One)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 12th August 2018.
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
or email at email@example.com
Note: Please mention the reference number.