Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/128
Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate (RA-I) in the project titled "Realizing large-scale and fully autonomous UAV swarms" funded by the SCIENCE & ENGINEERING RESEARCH BOARD (SERB), Government of India.
Name of the Post: Research Associate I
Salary: INR 47,000 per month + HRA (As per the institute norms)
Minimum Qualification: Either
- PhD in Electronics and Communications/Electrical/Computer Science from reputed institute.
- MTech/MS in Electronics and Communications/Electrical/Computer Science from reputed institute with 3 years of research experience after MTech/MS and at least one publication in a SCI journal.
- Strong Knowledge of Communication Protocols and Wireless Sensor Networks (preferably adhoc UAV networks)
- Working experience with networking H/W (routers, switches etc.), and simulators
- Experience in Electronics for Circuit design
- Familiarity with IoT and cyber physical systems (involving Multi Sensor coordination)
- Experience with Linux system administration and any of the MATLAB/Python/C++ programming languages
- Strong fundamentals of probability and statistics and numerical computation methods
Applications: Interested candidates may send their application including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to Dr. Ketan Rajawat by e-mail (email@example.com), on or before 31 May. *Extended till 15 June, 2022. Online interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted. The post is purely temporary starting immediately and is for the duration of 1 year.
Dr. Ketan Rajawat
Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur