Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/122
Applications are invited for a position of Research Associate the project entitled, "Automatic Speech Recognition for Subtitling.", funded by the Prasar Bharati, India’s Public Service Broadcaster.
About the Project: -
In this project, we focus on audio-based content retrieval, where the query is an audio or text, and the search content is in audio. We will be developing state-of-the-art technologies using deep learning methods for various tasks such as
- Audio Event Detection
- Acoustic Scene Classification
- Few shot learning
The responsibilities for the said role include:
- Developing state-of-the-art retrieval systems
- Supervising the data annotation team and developing/selecting tools they will need for annotation and validation of data
- Publishing research papers in top conferences and journals
- Writing technical reports
- Working with Prasar Bharati team for seamless deployment of the system
Job Description: -
Project No: - PB /EE /2021128C
Post: - Research Associate
No. of Posts: - 01
Salary Range: - Rs. 40000/-
- M. Tech or B. tech with MBA or BTech+ 3 years relevant experience
- M. Tech
- Should have Proven/ Prior Experience/ Skill sets as below:
- Experience with TensorFlow
- Languages: Python, C++
- Databases: MySQL
- Frameworks: TensorFlow/Pytorch
- Experience with speech processing frameworks (e.g., Deep Speech)
- Experience with handling large datasets that leads to a large scale high-impact project
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, organizational skills, and close attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems independently and work well as part of a team.
Instructions to Apply: -
To apply for the post, please click here: Apply Online
The post is for the duration of 1 year with a possibility of extension. The last date for sending the application is 5th June 2022.
Short-listed applicants will be informed for further process. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be informed or called for the interview.
No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
Dr. Vipul Arora
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology