Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/287
Applications are invited for a Research Associate in the project entitled, "Project for Training, Research and Entrepreneurship Development in Smart Grid".
Research Associate -
- M. Tech. with IoT software development experience
- B. Tech. with at least 3 years of R&D and IoT software development experience
Salary: Rs. 35000/- per month
Number of Position: Two (2)
Enough knowledge and development experience in most of the following areas is required.
- Smart Meter protocols (DLMS/COSEM, IS1644 etc.) development
- IoT Protocols Development Experience
- Power System protocols development experience (MODBUS, IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5 etc.)
- Smart grid/power system protocols and their implementation methods
- Protocol convertor development experience
How to apply:
Application (hard copies) should be sent to the following address or alternatively can be sent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject line clearly stating - "SG-Centre: Position Applied for...").
The application should contain detailed resume having details about the qualifications and experience clearly mentioned, one page write-up about the candidate's best projects, and 2 references of people the candidate has worked with but not related.
The post is purely temporary, and is for the duration of one year or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier. The last date for sending the application is 31st December 2020, *Extended till 10th January, 2021 (Email: email@example.com).
Short-listed applicants will be called for an online interview over a suitable videoconferencing platform. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be informed or called for the interview.
Dr. A. Sharma
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology