Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/22
Applications are invited for one position of ‘Project Mechanic’ in the salary range of Rs. 8400-700-21000 in the sponsored research project STC /EE /2018028. This post is purely temporary for a period of one year. Appointment may be terminated at any time depending on the requirement of this project and performance of the candidate.
Educational Minimum Qualifications:
High school + 05 years of relevant experience / ITI (Electrical/Electronics Engineering)
Requirement & Desired Skills:
- Hands-on experience on fabrication of PDMS based microfluidic channels for RF and Microwave circuits;
- RF testing of carbon based microwave absorbers;
- Adequate experience in soldering of RF connectors and electrical (SMD) components;
- Fabrication of RF circuits and sample holder using the 3D printer technology;
- Handling of RF cables and microwave equipment(s) such as the Vector Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer etc.
The post is purely temporary and can be extended on the basis of performance of the candidate as per institute rule. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates called for the interview. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. The short listing will be done strictly on the basis of qualification and relevant experience.
Application on plain paper, along with complete bio-data and relevant certificate(s) regarding qualification and experience may be sent to the undersigned by January 28, 2019.
Prof. M. Jaleel Akhtar
Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur 208 016