Advertisement for the post of Project Mechanic
Applications are invited for one position of ‘Project Mechanic’ in the salary range of Rs. 8400-700-21000 in the sponsored research project DRDO/EE/2017099. This post is purely temporary for a period of one year. Appointment may be terminated at any time depending on the requirement of this project and performance of the candidate.
Educational Minimum Qualifications:
High school + ITI (Electrical/Electronics Engineering) + 05 years of relevant experience
Requirement & Desired Skills:
- Hands-on experience on soldering of electrical (SMD) components for electronic circuits
- Knowledge of screen printing using conductive ink
- Fabrication of printed resistive structure on PET based ITO sheet.
- Setting up measurement for antenna characterization and RCS measurement in anechoic chamber
- Handling of RF equipment like Vector Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer etc.
The post is purely temporary and can be extended on the basis of performance of the candidate as per institute rule. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates called for the interview. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application on plain paper, along with complete bio-data may be sent to the undersigned by 18th May 2018.
Dr. Kumar Vaibhav Srivastava
ACES-328, Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur 208 016