Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2021/291
Applications are invited for one post of Project Attendant Level-3 in MEITY Project This position will be up to July 29, 2024, and purely temporary.
Post: Project Attendant Level-3
Number of Posts: One
Salary range: 10000-500-30000
Minimum Qualification: High School + 6 years OR 12th Class + 4 years of relevant experience.
Desirable Work Experience:
- Knowledge of basic electronic circuits and components
- Experience in SMD micro soldering Prior hands-on
- Experience in debugging network-related issues in the lab
- Basic support maintenance activities and admin issues to ensure smooth office/lab operations
- Experience of working in a testbed laboratory and ability to manage laboratory equipment.
- Should have experience in testing 20+ layers of hardware
Interested candidate should send a soft copy of their application by email (email@example.com) giving details of academic qualifications and work experience.
Hard copy of the application is not required at this stage.
Apply: Only application received via email will be entertained. Clearly mention the post applying for in the email subject line.
Last date of receipt of online application: December 29, 2021
The shortlisted candidate will be called by email/phone for the interview. (If shortlisted)
Note: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Dr. Rohit Budhiraja
Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org