Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate Which is a temporary Project Position, and involves working on the project “Contact Metrology of Hexagonal Wrapper Wrapper Tube through Glass Medium”.
No. of Post: One
Skill Set Required:
- Knowledge of C, Open CV and Open GL libraries. Experience with designing, calibrating and operating structured light and silhouette based visual metrology systems.
- Knowledge of Digital electronics and Industrial instrumentation.
- Expertise on software packages such as Matlab and Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of blue eye technology.
- Platforms worked - Linux, Windows
- Experience with light field theory and algorithms.
Salary: Rs: 18000-1500-45000 depending on qualification and experience. The Position is purely temporary and the Appointment duration is three year. or till the end of project whichever is earlier
Address: Applications along with your resume and supporting documents send
K S Venkatesh
Department of Electrical Engineering.
IIT Kanpur-208 016
Last date for application June 28th , 2018. Please provide your telephone & Email So that you may be called on short notice. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
(Dr. K S Venkatesh)