Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow in the project entitled, "Design And Control Synthesis Of A Tilt-Rotor Quadcopter" (SERB/EE/2018172).
Junior Research Fellow (1 post)
- B.Tech./B.E. (in Electronics and Communication Engineering) + valid GATE Score (in EC)
- B.Tech./B.E. (in Electronics and Communication Engineering) + M.Tech./M.E. (in relevant area)
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Experience in IoT/Wireless communications/programming
- Knowledge of Arduino programming.
- Programming experience with IoT devices and communication protocols such as LoRaWAN etc.
- Knowledge of wireless communication systems and theory is also required.
- Strong English communications skills are a must.
How to apply:
Application should be sent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject line clearly stating - "2018172: Applied for Junior Research Fellow").
The application should contain detailed resume having details about the qualifications and experience clearly mentioned. Please specify your telephone number so that you may be called on short notice.
The post is purely temporary, and is for the duration of 1 year. The last date for sending the application is November 18, 2018.
Short-listed applicants will be called for an interview. IIT Kanpur will not pay for the TA/DA to attend the interview. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be informed or called for the interview.
Dr. Soumya Ranjan Sahoo
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur