Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/239
Applications are invited for a position of Data Analyst the project entitled, "Archival Content Retrieval Through Audio and Text Query project", funded by the Prasar Bharati, India’s Public Service Broadcaster.
The responsibilities for the said role include:
- Maintain servers and develop simple solutions for different IT requirements of the team.
- Develop simple code pipelines for data management and testing of different tasks in the project.
- Coding support for experiments and deployment.
About the Project: -
In this project, we focus on audio-based content retrieval, where the query is an audio or text, and the search content is in audio. We will be developing state-of-the-art technologies using deep learning methods for various tasks such as Audio Event Detection, Acoustic Scene Classification, Few shot learning.
Job Description: -
Project No: PB /EE /2021128B
Post: -Data Analyst
No. of Posts: - 01
Salary Range: - Rs. 30000/-
Location: IIT Kanpur
- B.tech in Computer Science Engineering/IT or relevant field
- Good programming skills in Python, C++ and Linux environment
- Strong command in networks and network file system
- In depth knowledge on Linux environment
- Experience on task automation
- Should have Good Scripting experience : Bash, Python
- Should have knowledge in Data Server management and Data Analysis
- Should have knowledge about PBS/SLURM or other workload manager
- Strong command line skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skill
- Proactively manage and maintain server, network
- Define and document best practices and support procedures
- Ability to solve problems independently and work well as part of a team
Instructions to Apply: -
Application should be sent to the following address or fill up the form https://forms.office.com/r/L69kPbUHQL
The application should contain detailed resume having details about the qualifications and experience clearly mentioned.
The post is for a duration of 1 year with a possibility of extension. The last date for sending the application is 21 September 2022 or until the post is filled.
Short-listed applicants will be informed for further process. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be informed or called for the interview.
Interviews will be online via Zoom.
Dr. Vipul Arora
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology