Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2022/289
Applications are invited for the following post in Dean, Resources & Alumni Office.
About work: The work is related to administrative in nature (Full Time).
The appointment is purely contractual and duration of appointment is initially for one year or till the end of Project whichever is earlier.
Name of Post: Assistant Project Manager
No. of Post: 01
Salary Range: 13200-1100-33000
Minimum Qualification: Post Graduate (MBA/MCA/M.Com./M.Sc./M.A.) Or Graduate (B.Sc./B.A./B.Com. /BBA/BCA) + 3 years of relevant experience
Desirable Qualification: Applicants must be a graduate preferably with at least three years of relevant experience.
- Candidate must be skilled in Secretarial practice.
- Candidate must be skilled in Microsoft Office tools.
- Candidate having similar nature of work experience will be preferred.
- Students’ No-Dues from DORA Office.
- Verification and Enrolment of new graduating student on Almaworld-IITK.
- Processing of DoRA Bills for payment.
- Assist in maintaining the inventory, departmental stock registers and stock verification.
- Establishment matters for project appointments in DoRA office.
- Any other miscellaneous work assigned time to time.
The office reserves the right to fix suitable criteria in view of large applications for shortlisting of eligible candidates, satisfying qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly be informed for interview by email/phone.
Note: A self-attested copy of resume along with copies of qualifications and experience is must and shall be sent by 10 January 2023 on the below mentioned address.
The envelope containing complete application should be superscribed as "Application for the post of “Assistant Project Manager" Advt. No. P.Rect./R&D/2022/289 along with due date and must be sent to “The Assistant Registrar, DORA Office, Room No. 268, 1st Floor (Faculty Building), IIT Kanpur-208016 (U.P.)” through postal service of India.
Late receipt of applications will not be considered.
The shortlisted candidate will be called by email/phone for the interview.
Note: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Prof. Kantesh Balani