Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/199
There is an urgent need of a Project Post-Doctoral Fellow (Project). The post is purely temporary and on contractual basis. Here are the details.
No. of Position - One
Ph. D. degree in engineering or Physics. The applicant should have at least 65% (or GPA o 6.5) for all of his/her college degrees.
- Managing a multi-disciplinary team engaged in Research and Development. The person will contribute to overall project management including task allocation, following work progress, project documentation etc.
- Experience in speech or language related signal processing strongly preferred
- Reasonable knowledge of AI/ML techniques.
- Good knowledge of acoustics
- Good knowledge of signal processing techniques.
- Knowledge of Finite Element Analysis tool such as ACTRAN preferred.
- Experience in use of microphones, accelerometers, and acoustic transducers.
- Very good knowledge of MATLAB.
- Strong command in oral and written English.
Term of Appointment
One year. The term may be extended if required.
Consolidated salary per month of Rs. 60000/65000/70000
How to Apply
Note: The application should send his CV to email@example.com within 14 days of appearance of this advertisement.