Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2023/125
We are looking for TWO Project post-doctoral fellows in area of Sanskrit Studies. Here are the details.
- Ph. D. in Sanskrit from a good university
- Minimum of 60% (CPI of 6.0) during undergraduate and graduate years programs
- Area of research for PhD should be related one of these areas: Darsanas, Vyakarana, Sanskrit linguistics, and Vaidik/Upanishadic literature
- Demonstrable knowledge of writing publishable articles in reputable journals.
- Ability to write manuscripts in Devanagari font using computers.
Additional and Desirable Qualifications
- Good communication skills in Hindi, Sanskrit, and English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Jain and Bauddha darsanas
Salary: Rs. 60,000 – 5,000 – 85,000
Duration of Appointment: 1 Year (may be extended if required).
Other Important Points
- We need to fill these positions on a priority basis.
- Selected candidates may be eligible for on-campus housing.
- You may apply by sending the following material through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your curriculum vitae
- Photocopies of your marksheets (Batchelors, Masters, and Ph.D.) along with degrees
- Experience certificate if any
- If you have any questions, please call me at +91-955-927-0306.
- The last date for submitting your application is 15/6/2023. *Extended till July 01, 2023.
Nachiketa Tiwari, PhD