Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2021/142
IIT KANPUR invites application for the post of Senior Project Associate in the "UAV and Soil monitoring for agricultural applications".
- MTech or BTech (Electronics/ Electrical/ Computer Science) + 1 Year research experience in.
- Raspberry Pi / Arduino
- ARM based microprocessor
- IoT communication protocol
- Image/ signal processing/ data analysis
- Hands on 2D, 3D CAD design
- Hands on PCB Design Altium/ Eagle/ similar tool
- Python/ C/ C++
- Android app developer
- MATLAB, Multisim
- Analog and digital circuits analysis
- Knowledge of ML, AI algorithms
Duration of Appointment
- The appointment for the above posts initially will be for 1 year, which will be extended with mutual consent If performance of the candidate is good,
- The post is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
Salary Range: 21,600-18,00-54,000
The department reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be called for interview.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Last date for receipt of application: July 31, 2021. Interested candidates should send their application along with the resume to :
Dr. Jayant K. Singh
Department of Chemical Engineering
Ph. 0512 259 7017
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online Interview. Short listed candidate s will be informed with an email about the date of interview.