Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2023/191
Position: Project Manager
No. of positions: 1 (One)
Applications are invited for the post of “Project Manager” in the Project numbered 9222 in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Kanpur.
Minimum qualification: Post graduate degree + 8 years of relevant experience Or Graduate with 15 years of relevant experience at appropriate level. Or (CA/ICWA/CS) + 2 years of relevant experience at supervisory level in a Govt. organization or in educational institute of national/international repute.
Consolidated Salary range: INR 24000-2000-60000.
Working hours: 8:30 am to 6 pm (Monday to Saturday).
- Candidate should have more than 50% marks in academic qualifications.
- Master's in Psychology is desirable.
- Work experience in Government Organization or academic Institutions of national/international repute
- Work experience in handling student academic advising
- Work experience in handling student related academic issues across multiple departments
- Proven proficiency in written and oral communications in English and in Hindi
- Proven Interpersonal skill and ability to work with up to 50 students on a daily basis
Work: The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Academic management of students with various personal and academic problems
- Work with Counseling center to refer students based on initial assessment of needs
- Work with faculty to identify students who have academic deficiency or other issues in completing curriculum
- Produce regular reports to the department regarding student welfare
- Create new plans for student welfare and student academic improvement
- Work with senior students / faculty members to bring necessary tutorial help for students
Duration: Appointment will be made initially for one year and can be extended up to five years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly. The appointment can be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.
The application should be submitted only through online mode. Application in any other mode will not be accepted. The last date for submitting online application shall be up to 7 working days after publication date of advertisement.
To apply for the post of Project Manager, please click here: Apply Online
The Selection will be based on online interview. Short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Last date of receipt of application: 01.09.2023, till 5 pm.
Contact Person: Prof. Amey Karkare, Computer Science & Engineering Department, IIT Kanpur