Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2023/98
Application is invited for the post of ‘Project Post-Doctoral Fellow’, IIT Kanpur. The Post is temporary and on contractual basis for a period of one year. The period may be extended based on performance and requirement.
Name of the Post: Project Post-Doctoral Fellow
Number of Posts: One
Essential Qualification: Ph.D* from a reputed university/institute and an excellent track record and publications /patents in a research area relevant to the sponsored project.
Desirable Qualification: The candidate should have following skills:
- Synthesizing various 2-d nanomaterials and composites, etc.
- Handling and operation of various spectroscopy and microscopy instruments such as Hyperspectral Dark-Field Microscopy, Confocal Raman Microscopy, Atomic Force Microscopy, Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscopy, Fluorescence Microscopy, UV-Visible Spectroscopy, FTIR, X-Ray diffractometer, etc.
- Handling of bio-organisms such as proteins, DNA, E. coli, etc.
- Expertise in surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy and related techniques.
- Minimum 2 years of post-PhD research experience in the field of nanotechnology, materials science, instrumentation, chemical sciences, microscopy imaging, and spectroscopy.
- Have skills for Excel, Chem-draw, Linux, MS-office, Origin, MATLAB etc.
Scale of pay: Rs. 60000/65000/70000
The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
Application Deadline and Postal Address:
Kindly apply via filling online application form. Link is attached below.
Google link: https://forms.gle/jbFUCYxcfX7k14ng8
Last date to apply: 19th May 2023
Please contact Mr Prashant Awasthi in case of any query.
Email: email@example.com, Phone: 0512-259-6268
Prof. Sri Sivakumar
Head of Department
Centre for Nanosciences