Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2021/213
Application is invited for the post of "Project Associate" in "Department of Chemistry", IIT Kanpur. The Post is temporary and on contractual basis for a period of one year. The period may be extended based on performance and requirement.
Name of the Post: Project Associate
Number of Posts: One
Essential Qualification: B.Tech Or M.Sc. Or B.Sc. + MCA
Candidates having M.Tech in Biochemical Engineering and B.Tech in Biotechnology will be preferred.
Candidate must have the following skills/expertise:
- Research experience with Nanofibers.
- Experience at handling and working with Electrospinning unit.
- Familiar with sample characterization using FESEM, AFM, optical microscopy and fluorescence microscopy.
- Hands on experience in microbial culture techniques.
- Antimicrobial testing of samples
- Microbial characterization: biochemical tests for bacterial identification.
- Hands on experience in molecular biology techniques including DNA, RNA isolation, protein extraction, PCR, gel electrophoresis, blotting, UV visible spectrophotometer.
Scale of pay: Rs. 18000-1500-45000
The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
Application Deadline and Postal Address:
Kindly fill the Google form (link is given below) latest by 29.09.2021.
Google form link: https://forms.gle/9MaLhyw8xRZStCPt7
Prof. V.K. Singh
Department of Chemistry