Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2022/287
IIT KANPUR invites application for the post of Project Post-Doctoral Fellow in the “Project R&D Activity of CHE
Nature of Work
The candidate will work on the designing the lab scale set up for CO2 Capture from flue gas/direct air. The candidate will synthesis novel porous adsorbent and characterise it for finding suitable materials for scale up.
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry with quality publications.
- The candidate should have strong experience in synthesis porous adsorbents, and its use in gas separation and storage.
- Candidate should have strong experience with GCMS, BET, FTIR, etc.
- Any additional experiences with DFT, Gaussian and computational tools will be considered favourably.
Duration of Appointment
- The appointment will be upon satisfactory performance in the interview. The appointment for the above posts initially will be for 1 year, which is extendable for 2 years.
- The post is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
Salary: INR 50,000/ per month (consolidated).
Last date for receipt of application: January 15, 2023. Interested candidates should send their application along with the resume to :
Dr. Jayant K. Singh
Department of Chemical Engineering