Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2023/27
Vacancy for Project Technician
BSc + 4 years of relevant experience
3 years Engg. Diploma + 4 years of relevant experience
High School + ITI + 9 years of relevant experience.
- We are looking for highly motivated candidates responsible for handling heavy-duty vehicles (Mobile Van with highly sophisticated instruments) and offer technical assistance during field trips.
- The candidate should be willing to learn about calibration and maintenance of these sophisticated instruments. The candidate will be expected to undertake regular maintenance and upkeep of these instruments during the duration of the field trips.
- The candidate should maintain the highest of professional, moral and ethical standards when taking care of these sophisticated instruments.
- Minimum 05 years of driving light, medium, and heavy vehicles.
- Should have a valid driving license for heavy-duty vehicles.
Duration of Appointment
- The post is purely temporary and is on contractual basis.
- The appointment for the post is up to two years. Appointment will be initially for one year. Renewal of appointment will be subjected to the performance of the candidate.
- Salary: Rs. 14400-1200-36000 per month (as per the experience)
The department reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. The selection will be based on interviews: online or in person. Short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Interested candidates may apply via email (to email@example.com) or by hard copies giving full details qualifications, experience and one recommendation letter with copies of relevant certificates by Feb 16, 2023 *Extended till March 10, 2023.The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview or physical interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed the date of interview by email.
Dr. Sachchida N. Tripathi, Professor
Department of Civil Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology