Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2023/101
Vacancy for Project Assistant
Graduate in any discipline + 5 years experience
- Should have a valid driving license for heavy vehicles.
- Significant experience in driving medium and heavy vehicles.
- Should have experience in basic maintenance of aerosol instruments.
- Looking for highly motivated candidates,who can responsibly handle heavy-duty vehicles (mobile lab with sophisticated instruments) and willingto offer technical assistance during field trips.
- The selected candidate should be willing to undertake field trips for long duration.
- The selected candidate should be willing to learn about calibration and maintenance of sophisticated instruments. The candidate will be expected to undertake regular maintenance and upkeep of these instruments for the duration of field trips.
- The selected candidate should maintain the highest of professional, moral and ethical standards while taking care of these sophisticated instruments.
Duration of Appointment
- The post is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
- The appointment for the post is up to two years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier. Appointment will be initially for one year. Renewal of appointment will be subjected to performance of the candidate.
- Salary: Rs. 13000-1100-32800 per month (as per the experience)
The department reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview or physical interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed the date of interview by email.
Interested candidates mayapply via email (to email@example.com) or by submitting hard copies giving full details of qualifications and experience with copies of relevant certificates by May 20, 2023.
Please mention the post applied for and advertisement no. in the subject line of email.
Dr. Sachchida N. Tripathi, Professor
Department of Civil Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology