Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2023/249
Applications on plain paper are invited for a position of Project Assistant Salary range Rs. 13000-1100-32800 or as per sanction order in the sponsored DBT project (DBT/BSBE/2022597) as per the following
Desirable Qualification/Work Experience:
- Prior laboratory experience (10 Year’s) and supporting day-to-day experimental activities in an academic laboratory setting.
- Inventory control, management of purchase and procurement, online/retail market and Stock Handling & Maintenance, Accounting &Financial Procedures related to Travel Advances
- Applicant should have good command over drafting project related Note File and Letters.
- Maintaining project records and processing and following up project related documents in other sections of IIT Kanpur like Accounts/Audit/Central Store.
- Computer proficiency and good database management skills.
PI reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience.
The post is purely temporary and can be extended on the basis of performance as per the duration of the project and rules of the Institute. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates called for test/interview. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview. Interview can also be done online.
Note: Applications through E-mail will not be entertained.
Interested candidates can send their applications to the address given below with complete educational records (attach Signed copies of valid certificates) and work experience before 30 November 2023.
Prof. Dhirendra S. Katti
I.I.T. Kanpur-208 016