Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/054
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Senior Project Associate under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: “Senior Project Associate”
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech (Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engg. / Electrical Engg.) + 1 year experience Or M.Sc. + 1 Year experience.
- Working experience in inks and/or paste formulation
- Good knowledge of ink and paste additives
- Familiar with Ink characterization techniques like rheology, surface tension and viscosity
- Familiar with annealing and sintering process of conductive thin films
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will includes:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field
- Formulation of ink or paste and to test printability
- Electrical and optical characterization of thin films
- Prepare presentations and reports.
Salary: Rs. 21600-1800-54000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract (may be extended)
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 23rd September 2018.
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention the reference number.