Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/057
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Associate under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: “Project Associate”
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech in chemical engineering or paint /printing /ink /plastic /oil technology Or M.Sc. in chemistry
- Knowledge of paint, ink and their raw materials.
- Experience in new product development.
- Assessing the suitability of new raw material for continuous product improvement.
- Controlling operations of equipment or system.
- Conducting evaluation and inspection of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality and performance.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Equipment selection for the newly developed product.
Role Summary/ Purpose: Project associate will be mostly working on new product development. His/her responsibility would be to understand the requirement or target and find the best possible solution to achieve the same under the mentorship of Professors/experts to bring market level product after rigorous testing and their evaluation
Salary and Accommodation: Rs.18000-1500-45000 (based on past experience and achievements). The selected candidate will be eligible to apply for accommodation within IITK campus (As per Institute norms).
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 23rd September 2018.
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention the reference number.