Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/055
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Scientist/Project Engineer under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: “Project Scientist/Project Engineer”
Minimum Qualification: Ph.D Or M.Sc. + 3 Years relevant Exp/ M.Tech Or B.Tech + 3 Years Exp. (Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engg)
- Good knowledge of ink and paste
- Working experience with Ink characterization techniques like rheology, surface tension and viscosity
- Familiar with annealing and sintering process of conductive thin films
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field
- Formulation of ink or paste and to test printability
- Electrical and optical characterization of thin films
- Prepare presentations and reports.
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract (may be extended)
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th September 2018.
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
or email at email@example.com
Note: Please mention the reference number.