Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/045
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Senior Project Engineer under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
Job Title: Senior Project Engineer
Minimum Qualification and Experience: B.Tech + M.Tech + Ph.D (Engg. Stream) Or M.Tech + 3 years relevant Experience Or B.Tech with M.B.A. + 3 years relevant Experience.
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- With experience relevant for thin film electronics.
- Sound knowledge of piezoelectric and ferroelectric materials, e.g. PVDF and P(VDF-TrFE)
- Hands-on experience with fabrication of polymer memory/pressure sensor devices
- Experience with electrical and optical characterization of thin film devices, such as TFTs, memories and diodes.
- Hands-on experience with I-V and P-E characterization tools (e.g. semiconductor parameter analyzer, ferroelectric tester etc.)
- Experience with working in class 10000 and better cleanroom
- Familiarity with Thin film deposition and patterning, i.e. PVD, CVD, ALD, coating, lithography, wet and dry etching.
- Fresh M.Tech or B.Tech + 3yrs with relevant experience can also apply but they will be eligible for a position consistent with their qualification
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field
- Development of sensor arrays using piezoelectric polymers
- Realization of thin film electronics devices on glass and polymer substrates
- System integration towards realization of memory arrays
- Implementing work procedures and quality standards
- Prepare presentations and reports
Salary range: 32400 - 2700 - 81000
Duration of the above post is one year (may be extended up to 5 years).
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30th June 2018.
Dr. Ashutosh Tripathi
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
Email at email@example.com
Note: Please mention the reference number.