Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/043
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Senior Project Associate under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: “Senior Project Associate”
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech + 1 year experience Or M.Sc. + 1 Year experience.
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Nanoscience and Technology, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Technology, Electronics and communication engineering, Electrical Engineering, or M.Sc in Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Polymer Science.
- Work experience in microfabrication, conducting polymer synthesis, sensing film fabrication using ink-jet printing and screen-printing
- Work experience in design, fabrication and characterization of sensors for gas sensing applications
- Experience or familiarity with characterization techniques such as viscosimetry, profilometry, optical microscopy, sheet resistance measurements, molecular characterization.
- Handling and processing of flexible substrates for electronics application.
Salary: Rs. 21600-1800-54000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract (may be extended)
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31st May 2018.
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
or email at email@example.com
Note: Please mention the reference number.