- Rakesh P. Singh
Awards and Honors
- Life member, Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers.
- Member, Board of studies of the Department of Chemical Engineering, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
- Member, Board of Advanced Studies and Research, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Aligarh University, Aligarh.
- Member, Selection Board of the Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh.
- Listed in the 16th edition of "Who's in the World" (1988), Published by Marquis, NJ, U.S.A.
List of Publications
- R.P. Singh, “Thermodynamics Properties of Dichloromethane Gas",J.Chem.Engg. Data 31, 462 (1986).
- A. Pandit and R.P. Singh, “Vapor-Liquid Equilibria Calculations for polar Mixtures with Mixing Rule using ASOG Group", Contribution Method, Fluid Phase Equil., , 33, 1(1987).
- S.C.R. Chander and R.P. Singh, “Estimation of Vapor Pressure of Organic Nitrogen and Sulfur Compounds by a Group", Contribution Method, Chem. Eng. Chem. Eng.Commun., 56, 107(1987).
- S.P. Rao and R.P. Singh, “Performance Characteristics of Single Steam Jet Ejectors Using Two Simple Models", Chem.Eng, Commun., 66, 207(1988).
- S.P. Rao, K.S. Gandhi, D.P. Rao and R.P. Singh, “Desorption from Concentrated Polymer Solutions in Good and Poor Solvents", Ind.Eng.Chem.Res., 32, 2069 (1993).
- S.K. Das and R.P. Singh, “Tests of Predictive Viscosity models for pure Liquids", Int. J. Thermophysics, 20. 816 (1999).