This program was initiated by the E-Cell, IIT Kanpur two years back.Read more
As part of the research activities of SBERTCRead more
Simulation Game, TYE Program, SIP Program, TEDx, INKRead more
MoU with Singapore Management UniversityRead more
The Syndicate Bank Entrepreneurship Research and Training Centre (SBERTC) at IIT Kanpur aims to promote and support research in entrepreneurship, develop and teach courses, impart necessary skills to successfully manage new ventures and help new entrepreneurs succeed in their ventures.
- encourage rigorous, relevant research on entrepreneurial companies.
- graduate well-trained, entrepreneurial thinkers.
- offer a higher probability of success for those embarking on entrepreneurial ventures.
- promote innovation and technological wealth creation through new ventures.
- provide high quality virtual training programmes for entrepreneurs within and outside campus.
- organize conferences and workshops leading to publication in quality journals.
Opportunity to compete against teams from across the world at the TYE Global Competition.
The Biz Plan Competitions 2018 is an Integrated Program spanning 4 months with classroom sessions, mentoring and business plan competitions.
Takneek 2013 The SBERTC in association with E-Cell organized Wacky Marketing and Technopro competitions as part of Takneek 2013.
The program called ‘Prime ‘83’is one such effort from the pass out batch of the year 1983, who have committed mentoring to students in the field of entrepreneurship and innovation. Their endeavours strongly complement the facilities available for nurturing entrepreneurship and innovation on campus.
The boot-camp was intended for those who were interested in learning the process of refining an idea into a blueprint and subsequently a commercially viable business.