- Malte Schröder, Sagar Chakraborty, Dirk Witthaut, Jan Nagler & Marc Timme, Interaction Control to Synchronize Non-synchronizable Networks, Scientific Reports (17 November 2016)
- Tutul Biswas and Tarun Kanti Ghosh, Magnetotransport properties of the -T3 model, Journal of Physics : Condensed Matter (13 October 2016).
- Utso Bhattacharya, Sayak Dasgupta and Amit Dutta, Dynamical merging of Dirac points in the periodically driven Kitaev honeycomb model, The European Physical Journal B (5 October 2016).
- Chandan Mandal, Form factors and transverse charge and magnetization densities in the hard-wall AdS/QCD model, Physical Review D (04 October 2016).
- Shubhankar Das, Z.Hossain and R.C.Budhani, Signature of enhanced spin -orbit interaction in the magnetoresistance of LaTiO3/SrTiO3 interfaces on doping, Physical Review B (30 September 2016).
- Alestin Mawrie, Pushpajit Halder, Barun Ghosh and Tarun Kanti Ghosh, Electrical and optical conductivities of hole gas in p-doped bulk III-V semiconductors, JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS (27 September 2016).
- M.K.Verma and Rohit Kumar, Dynamos at extreme magnetic Prandtl numbers: insights from shell models, Journal of Turbulence (23 September 2016).
- Dipankar Chakraborty and Chandan Mondal, Nucleon -to- Transition form factors and empirical transverse charge densities, The Eurprean Physical Journal A (16 September 2016).
- Ambrish Pandey and M.K.Verma, Scaling of large-scale quantities in Rayleigh-Benard convection, Physics of Fluids 28, AIP Publishing (16 September 2016).
- Pankaj Chaturvedi, Vinay Malvimat and Gautam Sengupta, Entanglement thermodynamics for charged black holes, Physical Review B (14 September 2016).
- S. Nandi, Y. Xiao, N.Qureshi, U. B. Paramanik, W. T. J i n, Y. Su, B. Ouladdiaf, Z. Hossain, and Th. Br̈uckel, Magnetic structures of the Eu and Cr moments in EuCr2As2: Neutron diffraction study, Physical Review B (12 September 2016).
- TomyAbuzairi, Mitsuru Okada, Sudeep Bhattacharjee, Masaaki Nagatsu, Surface conductivity dependent dynamic behaviour of an ultrafine atmospheric Pressure plasma jet for microscale surface processing, Applied Surface Science (21 August 2016).
- Prince Gupta, S.Anantha Ramakrishna and Harshawardhan Wanare, Strong coupling of surface plasmon resonances to molecules on a gold grating, Journal of Optics (30 August 2016) .
- Abhinav Bhardwaj and S.Anantha Ramakrishna, Focusing properties of a spherical perfect lens with eccentric deformations, Journal of Optical Society B of America (29 August 2016).
- Alestin Mawrie and Tarun Kanti Ghosh, Optical conductivity of a 2DEG with anisotropic Rashba interaction at the interface of LaAIO3/SrTiO3 ,Journal of Physics:Condensed Matter (24 August 2016).
- Tanay Nag & Amit Dutta,Generation of concurrence between two qubits locally coupled to a to a one dimensional spin chain,Physical Review A (15 August 2016).
- Jhuma Dutta, S.A. Ramakrishna, and Akhlesh Lakhtakia,Characteristics of surface plasmon-polariton waves excited on 2D periodically patterned columnar thin films of silve, Journal of the Optical Society of America A. (9 August 2016)
- Sayandip Ghosh, Nimisha Raghuvanshi, Shubajyoti Mohapatra, Ashish Kumar and Avinash Singh,Multi-orbital quantum antiferromagnetism in iron pnictides -effective spin couplings and quantum corrections to sublattice magnetization, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter (13 July 2016).
- Aditya Tandon, Malte Schröder, Manu Mannattil, Marc Timme and Sagar Chakraborty, Synchronizing noisy nonidentical oscillators by transient uncoupling, Chaos (4 August 2016).
- Reeta Pant, Sanjeev Kumar Ujjain, Arun Kumar Nagarajan and Krishnacharya, Enhanced slippery behavior and stability of lubricating fluid infused nanostructured Surfaces, The European Physical Journal Applied Physics (26 July 2016).
- Bhavya Mishra, Gunter M Schutz and Debashish Chowdhury, Slip of grip of a molecular motor on a crowded track: Modeling shift of reading frame of ribosome on RNA template, Europhysics Letters (25 July 2016).
- Girish Kumar Chakravarty, Suratna Das, Gaetano Lambiase and Subhendra Mohanty, Dilaton assisted two-field inflation from no-scale supergravity, Physical Review D (25 July 2016).
- Piyush Kumar, Yogesh Singh Chauhan, Amit Agarwal and Somnath Bhowmick, Thickness and Stacking Dependent Polarizability and Dielectric Constant of Graphene-Hexagonal Boron Nitride Composite Stacks, The Journal of Physical Chemistry (10 July 2016).
- Jitesh Barman, Reeta Pant , Arun Kumar Nagarajan and Krishnacharya Khare, Electrowetting on dielectric on lubricating fluid-infused smooth/rough surfaces with negligible hysteresis, Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology (June 17, 2016).
- Tanay Nag, Excess energy and decoherence factor of a qubit coupled to a one-dimensional periodically driven spin chain, Physical Review E (13 June 2016).
- Rohit Kumar, Mahendra K.Verma and Ravi Samtaney, Energy transfers in dynamos with small magnetic Prandtl numbers, Journal of Turbulence (25 June 2016).
- Y.Xiao, C.M.N Kumar, S.Nandi, Y.Su, W.T.Jin, Z.Fu, E.Faulhaber, A.Schneidewind and Th.Bruckel, Spin-wave electromagnon dispersions in multiferroic MnWO4 as observed by neutron spectroscopy : Isotropic Heisenberg exchange versus anisotropic Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya interaction, Physical Review B (25 May 2016).
- Pritam Kumar Roy, Reeta Pant, Arun Kumar Nagarajan and Krishnacharya Khare, Mechanically Tunable Slippery Behavior on Soft Poly(dimethylsiloxane)-Based Anisotropic Wrinkles Infused with Lubricating Fluid, LANGMUIR (25 May 2016).
- H. Gupta, S.K. Rathor, M.E. Pessah, S. Chakraborty, Stability analysis of convection in the intracluster medium, Physics Letters A (18 May 2016).
- Subhadeep Sadhukhan, Surajit Mondal, and Sagar Chakraborty. Stability of rotating self-gravitating filaments: effects of magnetic field. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 459(3):3059-3067, (8 Apr 2016).
- M.Srinivas Reddy and R.Vijaya, Cavity-coupled guided resonances with high quality factors in photonic crystal heterostructures, IEEE Phot.Tech.Lett. 28 (8), 833-836 (15 Apr 2016)
- M.Srinivas Reddy and R.Vijaya, Optimization of structural parameters of opal photonic crystals for wide pseudo-bandgaps, J.Opt. (IOP), 18, 055105 (24 Mar 2016)
- Gangadhar Behera and S Anantha Ramakrishna, Polarization dependent enhanced infrared transmission through complementary nanostructured gold films, Journal of Optics (21 March 2016)
- U B Paramanik, A.Bar, Debarchan Das, N Caroca-Canales, R Prasad, Valence fluctuation and magnetic ordering in EuNi2(P1-xGex)2 single crystals, Journal of Physics :Condensed (18 March 2016)
- Gaurav Gautam, Santosh Kumar, Saikat Ghosh and Deepak Kumar, A controllable single photon beam-splitter a node of a quantum network, Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics (8 March 2016)
- Justin G Pollock, Ashwin K Iyer, Dheeraj Pratap and S.Anantha Ramakrishna, A Class of circular waveguiding structures containing cylindrically anisotropic metamaterials: Applications from radio frequency /microwave to optical frequencies , Published online: 25 February 2016
- Chandan Mondal and Dipankar Chakraborty, A Comparative Study of Nucleon Structure in Light-Front Quark Models in AdS/QCD, Published online: 23 February 2016
- Sudeep Bhattacharjee, Ashild Fredriksen, and Sayan Chandra, Fluctuations in electron cyclotron resonance plasma in a divergent magnetic field, Physics of Plasmas 23, 022109 (2016)
- Sharvari Nadkari Ghosh and Akshat Singhal, Phase space dynamics of triaxial collapse : joint density - velocity evolution, Published on: 07 February 2016
- Chandan Mandal, Longitudinal momentum densities in transverse plane for nucleons, Published online 13 February 2016
- Kaushik Bhattacharya and Saikat Chakraborty, Intricacies of cosmological bounce in polynomial metric f(R) gravity for flat FLRW spacetime, Published on 11 February 2016
- Bahadur Singh, Hsin Lin, R.Prasad and A.Bansil, Role of surface termination in realizing well-isolated topological surface states within the bulk band gap in TIBiSe2 and TIBiTe2, Published on 5 February 2016
- W.T.Jin, Y.Xiao, Y.Su, S.Nandi, W.H.Jiao, G.Nisbet, S.Demirdis, G.H.Cao and Th. Bruckel, Magnetic polarization of Ir in underdoped nonsuperconducting Eu(Fe0.94Ir0.06)2As2, Physical Review B (21 January 2016).
- Sayandip Ghosh, Nimisha Raghuvanshi, Avinash Singh, Magneto -Orbital coupling in iron particles, Published online 8 January 2016
- Dipak Rout and R.Vijaya, Localized surface plasmon-influenced fluorescence decay in dye-doped metallo-dielectric opals, J.Appl.Phys. 119, Published on 13 January 2016
- Sei Suzuki, Tanay Nag and Amit Dutta, Dynamics of decoherence : Universal scaling of the decoherence factor,Published on 13 January 2016
- Alestin Mawrie and Tarun Kanti Ghosh, Drude weight and optical conductivity of a two - dimensional heavy-hole gas with k-cubic spin- orbit interactions, Published online 28 January 2016
- Tanmay Maji, Chandan Mondal, D.Chakraborty and O.V.Teryaev, Fluctuations in electron cyclotron resonance plasma in a divergent magnetic field, Published on : 27 January 2016
- Bappa Saha and Sutapa Mukherji , Entropy production and large deviation function for systems with microscopically irreversible transitions, Published on : 26 January 2016
- Suratna Das , Gaurav Goswami, Jayanti Prasad, Constraints on just enough inflation preceded by a thermal era, Published on : 22 January 2016
- Gangadhar Behera and S.A Ramakrishna , Tri-layered composite plasmonic structure with a nanohole array for multiband enhanced absorption at visible to NIR frequencies: plasmonic and metamaterial resonances, Published on : 15 January 2016
- Anshuman Dey, Subhash Mahapatra and Tapobrata Sarkar, Holographic thermalization with Weyl Corrections, Published on : January 15, 2016
- Tirth Shah, Rohitashwa Chattopadhyay, Kedar Vaidya, and Sagar Chakraborty. Conservative perturbation theory for nonconservative systems. PHYSICAL REVIEW E, 92:062927, (29 December 2015)
- Sayan Basak, Pankaj Chaturvedi, Poulami Nandi, Gautam Sengupta, Thermodynamic geometry of holographic superconductors, Published online: December 23, 2015
- Gyanendra Kumar and R.Vijaya, Dynamical features of loss and pump modulation in erbium doped fibre ring laser, J.Opt. (IOP) 17, 125402 (Dec 2015)
- Dushyant Kumar and R.C.Budhani, Defect -induced photoluminescence of strontium titanate and its modulation by electrostatic gating, Published on : December 8, 2015
- Quenches and dynamical phase transitions in a nonintegrable quantum Ising model, Shraddha Sharma, Sei Suzuki and Amit Dutta (29/09/2015)
- Zitterbewegung of a heavy hole in presence of spinorbit interactions, Tutul Biswas, Sandip Chowdhury and T.K.Ghosh (07/09/2015)
- Asymptotic work statistics of periodically driven Ising chains, Angelo Russomanno, Shraddha Sharma, Amit Dutta and Giuseppe E Santoro (26/08/2015)
- Universal scaling for a quantum discontinuity critical point and quantum quenches, Sei Suzuki and Amit Dutta (24/08/2015)
- Complementary layer pairs of plasmonic ladder-like structured films: Fabrication and
visible-near-infrared properties, Gangadhar Behera, P.Mandal and S.Ramakrishna (14/08/2015)
- Galactic space times in modified theories of gravity, Dipanjan Dey, Kaushik Bhattacharya , T.Sarkar (12/07/2015)
- Malte Schröder, Manu Mannattil, Debabrata Dutta, Sagar Chakraborty, and Marc Timme. Transient Uncoupling Induces Synchronization. PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS, 115:054101, (29 July, 2015).
- Enhancement of tunneling density of states at a Y junction of spin-½ Tomonaga-Luttinger
liquid wires, Sougata Mardanya and Amit Agarwal (27/07/2015)
- Generalized parton distributions and transverse densities in a light-front quark-diquark
model for the nucleons, Chandan Mondal, Dipankar Chakrabarti (12/06/2015)
- Plasmonic Resonance-induced Effects on Stopband and Emission Characteristics of Dye-doped Opals, Dipak Rout and R.Vijaya, Plasmonics 10, 713-719 (June 2015)
- Enhancement of light collection through flexible polymeric films patterned using self-assembled photonic crystals, Arpita Haldar, M.Srinivas Reddy and R.Vijaya J.Phys.D: Appl.Phys. 48, 265103 (June 2015)
- Electronic structure, spin excitations and orbital ordering in a three orbital model for iron pnictides, Sayandip Ghosh and Avinash Singh (10/06/2015)
- Plasmons in spin polarized graphene: A way to measure spin polarization, Amit Agarwal and Giovanni Vignale (08/06/2016)
- Work distribution function for a Brownian particle driven by a nonconservative force, Bappa Saha and Sutapa Mukherjee (03/0/2015)
- Tidal forces in naked singularity backgrounds, Akash Goel, Reevu Maity, Pratim Roy and Tapobrata Sarkar (26/05/2015)
- Periodic states and chaos from erbium doped fibre laser under cavity-loss modulation, Gyanendra Kumar and R.Vijaya Physica D 304-305, 34-41 (May 2015)
- Plasmon modes of a massive Dirac plasma, and their superlattices, Rashi Sachdeva, Anmol Thakur, Giovanni Vignale, and Amit Agarwal (19/05/2015)
- Controlling hysteresis in superconducting constrictions with a resistive shunt, Nikhil Kumar, C B Winkelmann, Sourav Biswas, H.Courtois, and Anjan K Gupta (28/04/2015)
- Microfeature edge quality enhancement in excimer laser micromachining of metal films by coating with a sacrificial polymer layer, Syed Nadeem Akhtar, Shashank Sharma, Govind Dayal, S.A.Ramakrishna and J.Ramkumar (12/05/2015)
- Dynamics of reversals and condensates in twodimensional
kolmogorov flows, Pankaj Kumar Mishra, Johann Herault, Stephan Fauve and Mahendra Kumar Verma (11/05/2015)
- Reconfiguring gratings of slanted plasmonic nanocolumns by ion beam irradiation,
Jhuma Dutta and S.A.Ramakrishna (27/04/2015)
- A. Kumar and M.K.Verma, Shell model for buoyancy-driven turbulence, PRE (22/04/2015)
- M. K. Verma, S. C. Ambhire and A. Pandey, Flow reversals in turbulent convection with free-slips walls, POF (21/04/2015)
- N. Kumar, T. Fournier, H. Courtois, C. B. Winkelmann and A. K.Gupta, Reversibility of Superconducting Nb weak links driven by the Proximity effect in a quantum Interference Device (17/04/2015)
- Surajit Mondal and Sagar Chakraborty, Effect of a tide on the parker-jeans instability, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 450(2):1874-1878, (April 29, 2015)
- L. Renthlei, H. Wanare and S. A. Ramakrishna, Enhanced propagation of photon density waves in random amplifying media, PRA (15/04/2015)
- D. Pratap, S. A. Ramakrishna, J. G. Pollock and A. K. Iyer, Anisotropic metamaterial optical fibers, arXiv (01/04/2015)
- P. Chaturvedi and G. Sengupta, p-wave holographic superconductors from Born-Infeld black holes, JHEP (31/03/2015)
- Barun Ghosh , Suhas Nahas, Somnath Bhowmick and Amit Agarwal, Electric field induced gap modification in ultrathin blue phosphorus, Phys. Rev. B (25/03/2015)
- C. D. Kinz-Thompson, A. K. Sharma, J. Frank, R. L. Gonzalez, Jr., and D. Chowdhury, Quantitative Connection between Ensemble Thermodynamics and Single-Molecule Kinetics: A Case Study Using Cryogenic Electron Microscopy and Single-Molecule Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer Investigations of the Ribosome, J. Phys. Chem. (18/03/2015)
- S. Pradhan, A. Kani, H. Wanare, S Mishra, and A. K. Das, Magic frequency enabled by quantum interference for a dual atomic device , J. Phys. B: At. Mol. Opt. Phys. (17/03/2015)
- KV Ummer and R Vijaya, Photonic band-edge-induced enhancement in absorption and emission, J. Nanophoton., 9(1), 093086 (Feb 2015)
- V. Yadav and S. Mukherjee, Polymerization of microtubules in the presence of diffusing tubulins : a boundary layer analysis, J. Stat. Mech. (10/02/2015)
- S. Mahapatra, Generalized superconductors and holographic Optics. Part II, JHEP (29/01/2015)
- J.Goswami, D.Chakrabarti and S.Basak, Gross- Neveu model with Borici-Creutz fermion, PhysRevD (27/01/2015)
Publications since August, 2014
- T. Biswas and T. K. Ghosh, Electron -phonon interaction in a spin - orbit coupled quantum wire with a gap, Semicond. Sci. Technol. (30/12/2014)
- G. Dayal and S.A. Ramakrishna, Flexible metamaterial absorbers with multi-band infrared response, J. Phys. D. (23/12/2014)
- J. Barman, D. Swain, B. M.L aw, R. Seemann, S. Herminghaus and K. Khare, Electrowetting Actuated Microfluidic Transport in Surface Grooves with Triangular Cross Section, Langmuir (22/12/2014)
- B. Paul and T. K. Ghosh, Understanding spin Hall effect in two dimensional fermionic systems with generic spin - orbit interaction in III - V heterostructures, J. Phys. Lett. (19/12/2014)
- A. Dey, S. Mahapatra and T. Sarka, Very general holographic superconductors and entanglement thermodynamics, JHEP (19/12/2014)
- V. K. Shukla and S. Mukhopadhyay, Direct Experimental evidence of multiferroicity in a nanocrystalline Zener polaron ordered manganite, Phys. Rev. B. (16/12/2014)
- A. Chowdhury, S. Chatterjee, A. Dutta and S. Bhattacharjee, Stopping potential and ion beamlet control for micro-resistive patterning through sub-Debye length plasma apertures, AIP Advances (12/12/2014)
- S. Paul and S. Bhattacharjee, Investigation of hysteresis in high current ion beam guiding through micro-glass capillary: time and dimension dependence, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. (12/12/2014)
- Sourabh Barua, K P Rajeev and Anjan K Gupta, Evidence for topological surface states in metallic single crystals of Bi2Te3, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter (3/12/2014)
- K. Bhattacharya, J. Chakraborty, S. Das and T. Mondal, Higgs Vaccum stability and inflationary dynamics after BICEP2 and PLANCK dust polarization data, JCAP (1/12/2014)
- S. Bhattacharjee, Genesis of focused ion beams for plasma nanotechnology using a bounded microwave plasma source, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys (28/11/2014)
- A. Singh, T. Biswas , T. K. Ghosh, A. K. Agarwal, Wave Packet dynamics in monolayer MoS2 with and without a magnetic field J. Phys.: Condens. Matter (19/11/2014)
- Ravi Pratap Singh, Shyam Lal Gupta , R.K.Thareja, Time resolved diagnostics of ions in colliding carbon plasmas (11/11/2014)
- Gerge Roosz, Uma Divakaran, Heiko Rieger , Ferenc lgloi, Nonequilibrium quantum relaxation across a localization Delocalization transition (07/11/2014)
- G. Bambaniya , J.Chakraborty, J Gluza, T.Telinski, M.Kordiaczynsha, Lowest limit on the doubly charged Higgs boson masses in the minimal left right symmetric model (04/11/2014)
- A. Agarwal, Time Resolved transport properties of a Y Junction of Tomonga Luttinger Liquid wires (04/11/2014)
- Himadri S. Samanta, Jayanta K. Bhattacharjee, Arijit Bhattacharyay, and Sagar Chakraborty., On noise induced Poincaré-Andronov-Hopf bifurcation., Chaos, 24(4):043122, (31/10/2014)
- J. Biscaras, S. Hurand, C. Feuillet-Palma, A. Rastogi, R. C. Budhani, N. Reyren, E. Lesne, J. Lesueur & N. Bergeal, Limit of the electrostatic doping in two dimensional electron gases of LaXO3(X=Al,Ti)/SrT1O3 (2/10/2014)
- K . S. Reddy, R. Kumar, M. K. Verma, Anisotropic energy transfers in quasi static magnetohydro dynamic turbulence (2/10/2014)
- A. Sarkar & S. Mukhopadhyay, Dynamics of electrically polarized magnetic monopoles in spin ice (2/10/2014)
- S. Pandey and S. Bhattacharjee, Observation of ion heating during stimulated Buneman instability in a temporally growing plasma (7/10/2014)
- A. Agarwal, M. Polini, G. Vignale, M. E Flatte, Long lived spin-plasmons in a spin polarized two dimensional electron gas (6/10/2014)
- N. Paul, S. N. Chakraborty and K. Bhattacharya., Cosmological bounces in spatially flat FRW spacetimes in metric f(R) gravity (6/10/2014)
- A. Rajak, T. Nag and A. Dutta, Possibility of adiabatic transport of a Majorana edge state through an extended gapless region (3/10/2014)
- F. Guenneau, S. Chakraborty, S. Guenneau and S.A Ramakrishna, Origami with negative refractive index to generate super lenses (16/9/2014)
- A. Mawrie, T. Biswas and T.K. Ghosh, Magnetotransport properties of 2D fermionic systems with K-cubic Rashba spin - orbit interaction (11/9/2014)
- G. Dayal and S.A.Ramakrishna, Multipolar localized resonances for multiband metamaterial perfect absorbers (3/9/2014)
- U. Bhattacharya, S. Dasgupta and A. Dutta , Exploring Chaos in the Dicke Model using ground state fidelity and loschmidt echo (29/8/2014)
- S. Das , P C Joshi , A.Rastogi, Z. Hussain and R.C.Budhani, Magnetothermopower of δ doped LaTiO3/SrTiO3 interfaces in the kondo engine (20/8/2014)
- Pankaj Chaturvedi and Gautam Sengupta., Rotating BTZ blackholes and one dimensional holographic super conductors (4/8/2014)