Welcome to the web-site of Kanpur Genetic Algorithms Laboratory
Announcements and News
- International Multiple Criterion Decision Making (MCDM) Society confers the 2008 'MCDM Edgeworth-Pareto Award' to Prof. Kalyanmoy Deb. Click here to see a photo.
- Dr. Kalyanmoy Deb is one of the five recipients of the `Thomson Citation Laureate Award', an award given to an Indian Researcher for making most highly cited research contribution during 1996-2005 in a particular discipline according to ISI Web of Science. Click here for a press release by Thomson Scientific and here for some newspaper reports. He received this award in the Computer Science category.
- The Prime Minister of India, Dr. Manmohan Singh, gives the Shanti Swarup Prize to Dr. Kalyanmoy Deb. Click here for photo showing Prof. Deb receiving the prize from the Prime Minister of India and here for a group-photo of all 2005 SSB awardees.
- Dr. Kalyanmoy Deb has been honoured with the prestigious Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar award for the year 2005 in Engineering Sciences. Click here and here for more information.
- Dr. Kalyanmoy Deb has been judged as the Sociometric Superstar of the Evolutionary Computation field.
- A Short Course on Genetic Algorithms for Engineering Optimization (26-29 April, 2006).
- KanGAL weekly seminar
- The IEEE TEC paper describing NSGA-II for multi-objective optimization is judged as the FAST-BREAKING PAPER IN ENGINEERING by Web of Science (ESI) in February 2004