Kho-kho is a traditional Indian sport in which players of one team take turns
at trying to catch a player of the other team. Kho-kho requires cooperation,
smart thinking and energy. Ambush tactics work best.
Venue: Hockey/Football Ground (opposite Swimming Pool)
- Separate categories for men and women.
- 10 players per team.
- The back kho rules will only depend on the wrong motion of the body.
- The back kho will be cleared if the chaser goes to either pole or gives
kho to another player.
- The bunch of 3 players should enter the playing area within 10 seconds
after the last player of the previous bunch gets out.
- In the free area the chaser can go in any direction.
- The runner will be out if he/she crosses the field boundaries.
- The referee's decision is final. Teams will be disqualified if they
misbehave with the referee.
- The format of the tournament (knockout or
league) and other such details will be decided once registration is over and we know how many teams