- Arun P Sinha, Arpita Pandey, Beauti Pagging, Harshad D Nimje, & Vijay Kibe, Is there ‘Pyramid at the Bottom’: Studying a Traditional Micro-Retail Business in Urban India, International Journal of Arts and Sciences Conference, Harvard, Boston, 26-30 May, 2013.
- Arun P Sinha, Neeraj Agarwal, and Johnson, B2B Advertising in an Emerging Economy: Rational vs. Emotional Appeals, and Gender Stereotypes, 19th International Business Research Conference, Melbourne, 19-21 November, 2012.
- Arun P Sinha and Rajat Mahajan, An Empirical Study of Business Strategy in Service Firms, International Academy of Business and Economics, IABE-2008 Annual Conference, Las Vegas, 19-22 October, 2009.
- Dorendro L and Arun P Sinha, Strategy Process in the Small Enterprise, 12th Annual Convention of the Strategic Management Forum, IIM Bangalore, 27-29 May, 2009.
- Arun P Sinha and Himanshi Vij, Northern India Call Centre Limited, a case presented at 11th Annual Convention of the Strategic Management Forum, IIT Kanpur, 8-10 May, 2008.
- Arun P Sinha, Strategy and Structure in the Knowledge Enterprise, National Symposium on Competitiveness in the Knowledge Economy, IMI, New Delhi, 3-4 Nov 2006.
- Arun P Sinha, E-Marketing of Tourism in an Emergent Environment: Perceptions of Product Benefits and Barriers, 2004 Academy of Business & Administrative Sciences International Conference, Montreux, June 12-14, 2004.
- Arun P Sinha, Negative Side-Effects of ICT, 11th International Forum on Technology Management, Bangalore, 26-28 November, 2001.
- The Automotive Industry in the Context of Globalization: Brazil & India, Ivan A Pinheiro and Arun P Sinha, 1999 ABAS International Conference, Barcelona, July 1999
- Strategic Disorientation & Stakeholder Apprehension in Organizations 'Awaiting' Privatization: Cases from India, 1998 ABAS International Conference, Budapest, July 1998
- Transfer of Computer Technology in India: Case of B-CACHI, Arun P Sinha and S Mathur, Economic & Political Weekly, May 31,1997
- APO Survey on Technology Transfer among APO member Countries (Country Report: India), April 1996, in APO Survey Report SUV-02-95, Tokyo, book under publication
- Expatriates in Strategic Management, Proceedings of the First International Conference on Expatriate Management, Hong Kong, Nov 1992
- Have Indian Firms any Manufacturing Strategy? Lok Udyog, Oct-Dec 1992.
- Technical Innovation in Multinational Manufacturing, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Engineering Management, Toronto, Sept 1989
- A Test of the Relationship between Manufacturing Technology and the scope for Innovation, OMEGA, 12,6,1984 pp. 539-46
- Innovation in Indian Firms: Myths and Reality, Economic and Political Weekly, Aug, 1983
- Transfer of Technology: Towards a Conceptual Framework, Vikalpa, July 1980
- Doctor Shanker Builds an Enterprise, (the case of a Ph.D.
- Karma Power Products, (unrelated diversification), 1982
- Switchgear Corp. of India (Transfer of Technology, India to
Malaysia, through Joint Venture), 1995
- Textiles of India, (Successful Transfer of Technology from India to
Bangladesh through JV), 1995
- Uttampur Eye Hospital, Arun P Sinha and R Varman (responding to
Market environment and organizational restructuring in a small
family-based organization), 1997
- Northern India Call Centre Limited, Arun P Sinha and Himanshi Vij, 2007