Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2010
- The online GATE application filling and online payment website has been launched to enable the candidates to file online applications for
GATE 2010 examination.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions specified below, do not access this site or any pages thereof.
- The information and materials contained in the site, including text, graphics, links or other items - are provided on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis.
Although, GATE 2010 Committee endeavors to provide information as accurately as possible, it expressly disclaims liability for errors
or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranty of
fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
- In no event, GATE 2010 Committee will be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or
consequential damages, losses, or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any persons, or in
connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay of operation or transmission, computer virus or Internet or
system failure, even if GATE 2010 Committee, or representative thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
- The GATE 2010 committee cannot be held responsible for reduced access speeds due to bandwidth overloads, failure of links with the payment
gateways, failure to recognize a credit card/debit card etc. especially close to the submission date.
- The information collected in the GATE online application shall be used only for the purpose of GATE 2010 processes. The GATE 2010 committee shall not collect or store
any information of the candidate related to the credit card/debit card/bank account etc. All such information shall be collected only by the payment
gateways and GATE 2010 committee shall take no responsibility of security/validity of this information.
Online Payment Terms and Conditions:
- The candidate must take maximum care while filling the application form since incomplete or incorrect applications are likely to get rejected.
- Receipt of requisite application fee and any additional documents at the GATE office within the last date is the responsibility of the candidate.
Any failure in this may result in the cancellation of candidature.
- GATE shall not refund any payment made for the GATE application through online or offline process including involving payment gateways.
- After the online submission is completed, an application cannot be cancelled by the candidate under any circumstances.
- After the online submission of the application, the candidates are advised to monitor the status of their applications through the GATE websites.
- In case, a candidate fails to appear in the GATE2010 examination as per the specified timetable, application fee shall NOT be refunded.