Applications are invited for the following temporary & contractual post to work on thin film electronics at National Centre for Flexible Electronics (www.ncflexe.in) at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India. The details of the project and qualification requirements are given below:
Job Title: Senior Project Engineer
Minimum Qualification and Experience: Ph.D or M.Tech + 3 years Experience.
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- Course work and experience relevant for thin film electronics and circuit design.
- Proven work experience with EDA tools (Tanner, Cadence, MAGIC, etc.)
- Hands-on experience of photomask-design for digital and analogue circuits
- Sound background in the field of CMOS, TFTs, RFID, NFC, digital and analogue circuits
- Electrical and optical characterization of thin film devices, such as TFTs and diodes: I-V, C-V, ellipsometry, profilometry etc.
- Experience with electronic system integration will be a big plus
- Background in thin film deposition and fabrication processes will be a big plus.
- Prior industry experience will be a big plus
Nature of work:
The candidate's tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field
- Circuit design and simulations for TFT array (e.g. backplane for displays) and circuits
- Photomask design for TFT array (e.g. backplane for displays) and circuits
- Working together with the fabrication team to realize thin film electronics devices on glass and polymer substrates
- System integration towards realization of TFT based flexible electronics prototypes
- Implementing work procedures and quality standards
- Prepare presentations and reports
Salary range: 27000 - 2700 - 54000
Duration of the above post is one year (may be extended up to 5 years).
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31st January 2017
Dr. Ashutosh Tripathi
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
Email at email@example.com