Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2023/254
Applications are invited for the position of “Senior Program Manager” for the project SIDBI Innovation & Incubation Centre
Ph.D. (Ph.D. In Biotechnology/ Bioscience/ Life Science with 1 year of Experience.
B. Tech (Biotechnology/ Bioscience/ Life Science) with 4 years of experience with good credentials from a reputed premier institute and with publications in reputed journals with significant Experience and Expertise in the relevant area.
- Experience of scouting, evaluating proposals in the field of Biotech/Life science/ Biosciences)
- Experience of working in a premier Academic Incubator
- Experience in maintaining interpersonal relationships with Funding agencies, CSRS and CROs
- Well versed with challenges associated in commercialising MedTech Innovations
- Maintain linkage with academia, industry and investors in order to provide access to required infrastructure, incubation space and equipment
- Familiarity with various government schemes for promoting biotechnology –related entrepreneurship.
- Manage and carry out all BIG funding scheme related work for bio-incubator
- Technical & Financial due diligence of proposals received
- Execute Agreements, processing of documents for BIG grant and monitoring of the projects.
84,000/- Per Month
The post is purely temporary and on contractual basis will be offered for a period of 1 year and renewal on satisfactory performance.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed with an email about the date of the interview.
Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificate by 05 December, 2023.
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Application (Soft Copy) must be sent at following email address.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Prof. Amitabha Bandyopadhyay
SIIC IIT Kanpur