Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/235
Applications are invited for the position of “Project Scientist” for the project SIDBI
Innovation & Incubation Centre
M.Sc + 3 years relevant experience
- Assist in organization of entrepreneurial and incubator related workshops, conferences and platform meetings
- To be responsible for the logistics/equipment, proper usages and maintenance
- Address the needs of the incubates.
- Laboratory hygiene plan, and prescribed safety rules and regulations during all laboratory operations
- Vendor management
- Complaint Management
- Equipment maintenance
- Training in Equipment usage.
- To assist prestigious alumnus and visitors with the whole Bioincubator Tour.
- Conduct training modules for biotechnology/life sciences students
- Experience of working in a reputed Incubator
- Proficiency in operating HPLC and FPLC and Fermenters.
||Management of Bioincubator Lab and Bio Training’s
The post is purely temporary and on contractual basis will be offered for a period of two years and renewal on satisfactory performance.
Applications on plain paper, along with a summary of bio data may be sent to the following by post or by e-mail latest by 22nd July, 2019.
Dr. Amitabha Bandhyopadhyay
Faculty in-Charges, SIIC