Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/206
Applications are invited for the position of “Project Scientist” for the project SIDBI
Innovation & Incubation Centre
||Ph.D/ M.Sc + 3 years relevant experience
- Minimum two years of work experience in a research organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- M.Tech/PG Diploma in IPR, Communication or Marketing or Business Administration.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience in making detailed reports and giving presentations
- In Bio related areas- Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biophysics, Molecular Biology
- Provide assistance in managing Biotechnology Ignition Grant (BIG) Program
- BIG Campaigning
- Portfolio Management
- Assisting in Organizing Medtech/Agritech events
- Any other work deemed to align with the management of SIIC
The post is purely temporary and on contractual basis will be offered for a period of one year and renewal on satisfactory performance.
Applications on plain paper, along with a summary of bio data may be sent to the following by post or by e-mail latest by 19th July, 2019.
Dr. Amitabha Bandhyopadhyay
Faculty in-Charges, SIIC