Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/247
Applications are invited for the position of “Project Executive Officer” for the project SIDBI
Innovation & Incubation Centre
|Phd. (Phd. in Biotechnology/Bioscience/Life Science with significant Experience
M.Tech (Biotechnology/Life-science/Bioscience) with good credentials from a reputed premier institute and with publications in reputed journal with significant Experience and Expertise in the relevant area.
- Experience of scouting, evaluating proposals in the field of Bio-tech/life science/Biosciences)
- Experience of working in a premier Academic Incubator
- Experience in maintaining interpersonal relationships with Funding agencies, CSRs and CROs
- Well versed with challenges associated in commercialising MedTech Innovations
- Maintain linkage with academia, industry and investors in order to provide access to required infrastructure, incubation space and equipment
- Familiarity with various government schemes for promoting biotechnology-related entrepreneurship.
- Manage and carry out all BIG funding scheme related work for bio-incubator
- Promotional activities for BIG scheme and for the bio-incubator
- Technical and financial due diligence of proposals received
- Execute Agreements, processing of documents for BIG grant and monitoring of the projects.
The post is purely temporary and on contractual basis will be offered for a period of one year and renewal on satisfactory performance.
Applications on plain paper, along with a summary of bio data may be sent to the following by post or by e-mail latest by 30th July, 2019.
Dr. Amitabha Bandhyopadhyay
Faculty in-Charges, SIIC