Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/264
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/106
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Senior Project Engineer under the project entitled "Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT),IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of:"Senior Project Engineer"
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech + MTech + Ph.D Or M.Tech + 3 years of relevant Exp.
Job Description:Engineer with a strong academic background or industry experience in Antenna design, RF System development and testing.He should have a background specially in RFID/ NFC Antennas and RF circuit design gained from an academic research and industrial experience.The position will have responsibility to design and create printed antenna concepts,conduct rigorous scientific measurements,and release antenna layouts to product prototype.This role will work closely with platform engineers and supply chain management to monitor the release of new designs entering manufacturing and contribute expert RF technical knowledge.
- Provide RF Antenna Design/ Simulation/Characterization for RFID/NFC/ IoT Connected Devices.
- Perform debug and troubleshooting issues based on simulation results.
- Expert knowledge in Antenna Design for RFID/NFC.
- Expert knowledge in finite element method simulators for Electromagnetic Field.(like HFSS).
- Exposure to Circuit Simulation Tools e. g. Microcap,or equivalent.(You must have RF experience but it is expected that you have competency in Electronics & PCB Design.)
- Hands on experience in RF/ Microwave Measurement Techniques (Circuit, Antenna & System Levels) with RF test instruments, including Spectrum Analyzer, Vector Network Analyzer,Mixed Signal Oscilloscope,etc.
- Ability to demonstrate expertise and working experience in C/ C++, compilers.
Salary: Rs. 32400-2700-81000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 09th August 2019.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596088,2018
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note:Please always mention reference number in the application.