Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/373
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/122
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Senior Project Associate under the project entitled "Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: "Senior Project Associate"
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech + 1 year experience Or M.Sc. + 1 Year experience.
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/Polymer Science and Technology/Nanotechnology/ Nanoscience and Technology/Printing/Ink/Material Science & Engineering or M.Sc in Chemistry, Polymer Science.
- Work experience in fabrication and characterization of temperature sensors.
- Work experience in ink formulation and sensing film fabrication using spin coating/inkjet printing.
- Handling and processing of flexible substrates for electronics application.
- Experience or familiarity with characterization techniques such as viscosimetry, DLS for particle size measurements, optical microscopy, electrical measurements.
Salary: Rs. 21600-1800-54000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 10th December 2019
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596088, 2018
or email at email@example.com
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.