Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/208
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/100
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Senior Project Associate under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: “Senior Project Associate”
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech + 1 year experience Or M.Sc. + 1 Year experience.
- Strong command in writing production level code in C++/Java including skills in debugging, performance analysis/optimization and memory usage optimization.
- Experience working with Relational and non Relational databases and understanding their data models and performance tradeoffs.
- Worked with real time web/mobile applications and event-driven architectures
- Understanding of caching techniques
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, micro-services, and distributed systems
- Knowledge of REST paradigm
- Solid engineering principles and a clear understanding of data structures and algorithms
Role Summary/ Purpose: Computer vision associate will be mostly assigned unsolved problems in the image processing area. His/her responsibility would be to break the problem in modules and find the best possible solution by first reading literature and then finalizing potential approaches under the mentorship of Professors/experts to bring POC level solution. Which would be then carried to MVP level after rigorous testing and data analysis.
Salary: Rs. 21600-1800-54000/- per month based on qualification and experience
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 06th July 2019.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596088, 2018
or email at email@example.com
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.