Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/265
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/107
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Senior Project Associate under the project entitled "Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT),IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of:"Senior Project Associate"
Minimum Qualification:B.Tech + 1 year experience Or M.Sc. + 1 Year experience.
- M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation and control
- Experience in Labview programming for automation and interfacing of equipment
- Experience in PCB design and fabrication
- Sound knowledge in Embedded Electronics, C Programming using Arduino, MatLab would be required
- Basic knowledge about theory and working principles of OLED would be an added advantage
Nature of work:
- Automation of optical/electrical measurement set-up
- Design circuits for making OLED prototypes
- Circuit design for driving PMOLED and AMOLED displays
- Electrical/optical characterization and lifetime measurements of OLEDs-their data acquisition and graphical representation
- Development of low temperature interconnection technologies flexible PCBs and other flexible substrates.
- Installation and maintenance of OLED measurement setups, bonding/soldering, pick & place machines etc.
Salary: Rs. 21600-1800-54000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 09th August 2019.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018,6088
or email at email@example.com
Note:Please mention the Post name & reference number.