Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/204
Ref. No.: SCDT/FlexE/
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post of Project Scientist under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at SCDT, IIT Kanpur.
Minimum Qualification: - PhD or M.Sc.+3 Years’ Experience
Desirable Qualification: PhD in Biotechnology
Desirable Experience: At least three years’ experience in followings
- Work experience in nanomaterials based conductive inks synthesis.
- Hands-on experience in screen-printed techniques, electrode fabrication, electrode modification.
- Hands-on Experience in bio-nanocomposite synthesis and characterization.
- Expertise in enzyme isolation, purification and immobilization techniques.
- Familiar with electrochemical and optical characterization techniques, e.g. CV, LSV, Amperometry, spectrophotometry.
- Work experience in handling and processing of flexible substrates for biomedical applications.
Salary: Rs. 26400 – 2200 -66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: One year or till the end of project, whichever is earlier
Number of positions: One
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 30 September, 2020.
To apply for post of Project Scientist, please click here: Apply online
Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Coordinator, Room No.: 305, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur - 208016 (India)