Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/212
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/102
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur
For the Position of: “Project Engineer”
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech Or B.Tech + 3 Years relevant experience with experience relevant for thin film electronics.
Desirable Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with working in class 10000 and better cleanroom
- Sound knowledge of piezoelectric and ferroelectric materials, e.g. PVDF and P(VDF-TrFE).
- Experience with electrical and optical characterization of thin film devices, such as TFTs, memories and diodes.
- Familiarity with Thin film deposition and patterning, i.e. PVD, CVD, ALD, coating, lithography, wet and dry etching is a big advantage
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field
- Development of TFT and diode based memory arrays using ferroelectric polymers
- Realization of thin film electronics devices on glass and polymer substrates
- System integration towards realization of memory arrays
- Implementing work procedures and quality standards
- Prepare presentations and reports
Salary:Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 12th July 2019.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596088, 2018
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.