Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/178
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/138
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer /Project Scientist under the project entitled "Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: "Project Engineer /Project Scientist"
Minimum Qualification: For Project Engineer M.Tech Or B.Tech + 3 Years Exp. /For Project Scientist Ph.D Or M.Sc. + 3 Years relevant experience. Educational background should be in physics, physical chemistry, materials science or electronics
- PhD with specialization in organic electronics
- Experience in fabrication of organic electronic devices
- Practical experience in measurement techniques like Photoluminescence, Cyclicvoltametry, UV-Vis/IR spectroscopy, XPS
- Hands on experience in operation and maintenance of vacuum equipment for thin film deposition
- Experience in OLED stack development or optoelectronic device simulation using tools like Setfos, Lumeric or similar would be an advantage.
Nature of work:
- Fabrication and optimization of solution processed OLEDs for improving efficiency including material characterization.
- Development of barrier layer coating for device encapsulation and its characterization (WVTR, AFM, XPS etc.)
- Experimental design and analysis of experimental data
- Testing of OLED devices and documentation
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier
Number of positions: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com or send by post to the below address latest by 03rd September 2020
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 03rd September 2020.
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Applications soft copy must be sent at following email.