Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2023/129
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/171
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer/Project Scientist under the project “Space Foundry Inc.” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: “Project Engineer/ Project Scientist
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech or B.Tech + 3 years experience or M.Sc. + 3 years experience or PhD (Electronics) or PhD (Physics)
- M.Tech/B.Tech/M.Sc/Ph.D in Electronics or Physics any other relevant area
- Experience in writing software to control movement of machine
- Experience in installing and troubleshooting integrated control systems for vacuum pumps, gas flow systems and sensors integration
- Knowledge about thin film deposition processes
- Experience in characterization of surfaces and interfaces
- Prior experience in similar projects would be a plus
Nature of work:
- Installation of new deposition system
- Development of thin film deposition technique
- Interfacing with the software team to develop new tools for processing as per the requirements
- Publishing research papers and filing patents on innovations
- Guide and train junior employees
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 27th June 2023.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short Listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 27th June 2023.
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in application.