Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/329
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/115
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post to work on Project Engineer/Project Scientist under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur
Name of Post: Project Engineer/Project Scientist
For Project Engineer
- M.Tech OR B.Tech + 3 years relevant experience
For Project Scientist
- Ph.D. OR M.Sc. + 3 years relevant experience.
- Educational background should be in physics, physical chemistry, materials science or electronics
- PhD with specialization in organic electronics
- Experience in fabrication of organic electronic devices
- Practical experience in measurement techniques like Photoluminescence, Cyclicvoltametry, UV-Vis/IR spectroscopy, XPS
- Hands on experience in operation and maintenance of vacuum equipment for thin film deposition
- Experience in OLED stack development or optoelectronic device simulation using tools like Setfos, Lumeric or similar would be an advantage.
Nature of work:
- Fabrication and optimization of solution processed OLEDs for improving efficiency including material characterization.
- Development of barrier layer coating for device encapsulation and its characterization (WVTR, AFM, XPS etc.)
- Experimental design and analysis of experimental data
- Testing of OLED devices and documentation
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000 (per month based on qualification)
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position: 01 (One)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 18th October 2019
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.