Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/223
Reference No: P. Rect./R&D/2022/223-B
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled “Flexible Multipoint Temperature Sensing Systems Algorithms Validations and Trials” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by MeitY, GoI.
Minimum Qualification: B. Tech in Electronics & Communication + 3 years’ experience or MTech in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering.
Job Description: Electronics/Firmware Developer
- This position requires experience in medical device software development preferably in wearable electronics domain.
- Shall have experience in device driver development, code debugging using embedded IDE.
- Hands-on experience with JLINK / JTAG is preferrable.
- Experience and sound knowledge in RTOS environment in one of the areas such as FreeRTOS is a must.
- Expertise in programming language such as C/C++, python and embedded development using these languages is required.
- Full knowledge of software development cycle with ability to port code from one platform to another such as from Arduino to Atmel studio etc. Familiarity with coding on these platforms is a must.
- Experience in Android studio for development on existing applications and integrating hardware with android using Bluetooth low energy protocols.
- Ability to work on various layers of Hardware-Software Interface.
- Ability to develop color maps using python and skills in developing UI/UX for data representation and creating forms for filling surveys etc.
- Knowledge of IOT frameworks, experience with AWS will be a plus.
Salary: Rs. Rs. 26400 - 2200 - 66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: One year till end of the project
Number of positions: 1 (One)
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online, and application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 02 September, 2022
To apply for post of Project Engineer, please click here: Apply online
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidate will be informed with an email about the date of interview.