Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/248
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/105
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: “Project Engineer”
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech Or B.Tech + 3 years relevant exp.
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/Polymer Science and Technology/Nanotechnology/ Nanoscience and Technology/Printing/Ink/Material Science & Engineering.
- Work experience in fabrication and characterization of gas sensors or temperature sensors.
- Work experience in polymer synthesis, ink formulation, sensing film fabrication using spin coating/ink-jet printing/screen-printing.
- Handling and processing of flexible substrates for electronics application.
- Experience or familiarity with characterization techniques such as viscosimetry, profilometry, optical microscopy, sheet resistance measurements, electrical measurements.
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31st July 2019.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596088, 2018
or email at email@example.com
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.